Wednesday, October 21, 2009

10-21-09 be kind to others

Hello. today I gota blog about why you should be kind to everybody.
I belive that if someone is mean to you just keep smiling at them and keep being nice to them, or if people talk about you or people you care about just keep your kindness going.
Talk to people that nobody likes, or help people out that look like they need help. Maybe you can even tell someone a joke to make them smile (Just remember a smile is contagious!).
I also know that if you are mean there are people out there that will talk to you and be nice to you and help you out. Maybe one day a little girl or an old man can change the way you are just by a few simple words and you will become a whole different person. Just remember pay it forward and never give up :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Tara. I hope all us remember to practice this behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara. Your blog post was really good. I know that when I've been down in the past, the kindness of others really helped me out, and I try to be kind to others, especially those who are going through tough times. Sometimes in this world, people take our kindness as a weakness and try to take advantage of our kindness. As a result, some people who have had their kindness taken as weakness become more guarded and less kind. It's understandable and I think we need to always be smart about protecting ourselves from people with bad intentions, but in general I believe that showing kindness is the best way to change the world.

    ReplyDelete