Friday, March 26, 2010

It's not fair...

The right to be my age and an adult.

I'm writing about this because a lot of the time i will say something, but to an elder adult I am telling a lie to get someone in trouble, or to get something?! But it's only because I'm still a kid. Like I understand kids lie a lot, but you are supposed to trust somebody til they give you a reason for questioning. But at FCH they seem to think because 5 girls lie about a lot then ALL the girls lie. Which is not true. So I think that they should treat us all like adults, Talk to us like adults, and just lets us act our age at the same time. I don't want to have a concern about something in daycare, or something, and then get a staff to come with me to talk about what is going on then because someone older then me says one thing then what i am saying is a lie. IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THAT!! but I guess your get what you are. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment